Diabetes can arise whenever. But the warning signs of diabetes are so mild that we can’t notice. So, most of the people don’t find out that they have diabetes until they fall any disease for long-term.
The following signs of diabetes are very common and typical.
- Most early symptoms are higher levels of glucose in your blood.
- Urinating often.
- Feeling very thirsty.
- Feeling very hungry though you are eating.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Blurry vision.
- Cuts/bruises that take more time to heal.
Other warning symptoms of type-1
Generally, children and young adult can face type-1 diabetes. They may experience the following symptoms:
- Though you eat more, you may lose your weight suddenly
- Wetting the bed at night.
- A yeast contamination in a prepubescent girl.
- Flu-like signs like vomiting, breathing problems, plus loss of consciousness.
Other warning symptoms of type-2
Basically, the symptom of type-2 diabetes may not notice suddenly. But the warning sign may alert you. The warnings of type-2 are:
- You feel tingling, pain, or numbness in your hands or feet.
- High blood sugar levels
- Heart problems and stroke.
You can never the experience of the symptoms of both types of diabetes. But the following sign needs to alert you that diabetes can occur at any age.